Search This Blog


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones!

Monday, May 11, 2009

Series Comp at HT - Concord

This last Saturday I entered a series comp at Hobby Town Concord and had a blast. The chassis handles great. Our team driver and I placed quite well. I drove okay but knowing that my drive shaft was about to snap, I drove too gingerly and racked up some point that I shouldn't have. Scores are like golf so for each reverse, add one point.

Here is a short vid of my allowed entry into the pro course that even though I wasn't happy with some areas that could have been tackled with more patients, I did pretty good.

You can catch the other vids and comments at: RCCrawler.com and see what others in the "pro" class did on this same course. after seeing they're runs, I think I did pretty good.